Metal News

Wir diskutieren über Metal, egal welches Subgenre
Antworten
Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 21 Jan 2022, 19:36

Gene Hoglan hat geschrieben: For immediate release
It’s been a great ten years folks, and now it’s time for me to move on from the mighty Testament. It merely comes down to the fact that schedules can be challenging to align for in-demand dudes like yours truly.
I wish Chuck, Eric, Alex and Stevie D the absolute best of luck as they will continue to crush as always.
I’m moving into an exciting new chapter of my career and free agency, with all that it will entail.
I’ll freely admit, I’m psyched. And I’m greatly looking forward to all the new opportunities the coming months and years are looking to bring, and again I wish my friends and family in Testament and their crew a fantastic future and all the best in ‘22 and beyond.
Thank you gentlemen, for a great ride together.
Gene
The sun will never reach the sky
When the eternal winter comes
There will be neither men nor gods
As the world lies under snow and ice

Eternal Winter NECROPHOBIC

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 25 Jan 2022, 19:47

Nightstryke hat geschrieben:As of today our bass player Vilppu Nurminen is no longer a member of Nightstryke.
There is no unnecessary drama behind this decision and we will not comment on this matter any further.
Thank you for the past four years Vilppu and all the best!

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 25 Feb 2022, 12:04

Von der BLOODGOOD Seite:
Dear Friends, Michael Bloodgood has suffered a hemorrhagic stroke and has been airlifted to the hospital. Although he's currently stable, he had a severe brain bleed so the next several days are critical. Please keep our brother in your prayers!
At this time, we humbly ask that you please respect the privacy of his family. Thank you for your loving support of Michael in your prayers for a complete, speedy recovery.
"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.”
- Matthew 18:20

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 25 Feb 2022, 12:06

NIGHTSTRYKE hat geschrieben:In honor of the magical date 22.2.22: welcome our new bass player! 🔮

NIGHTSTRYKE is (from left to right):
Ville Andersson - Guitars
Juho Karppinen - Guitars
Rami Hermunen - Vocals
Antti Selenius - Drums
Maija Nieminen - Bass
Stay tuned for news on upcoming gigs soon!
Photo by Elias Laukkanen
Bild

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 02 Mär 2022, 09:38

TESTAMENT hat geschrieben:TESTAMENT ANNOUNCES NEW DRUMMER! This drummer is key in making Testament's mark in metal history. The band is very excited to welcome back one of the greatest drummers in heavy metal...Take your pick, one in one hundred, I don't care who you have on that list, there is only one drummer who is the best, Dave Lombardo!
Chuck Billy declares “I’ll state the obvious, We are more than overwhelmed to welcome back Dave Lombardo to play drums with Testament. We are so excited to share the stage again with Lombardo. Dave added immense power when he joined the band for The Gathering (release), and we are ecstatic to see what new flavor he will bring back to Testament.”
Dave Lombardo stated, "This is a long-awaited reunion that was bound to happen. Once upon a time, we created a thrash masterpiece. I have no doubt that our musical chemistry will pick up exactly where we left off. I love the Testament family and am very excited to be joining them once again. Pure brutality awaits."
Eric Peterson expresses, “Having Dave Lombardo join us again feels like we are picking up where unfinished business had left off. There is a silver lining to every cloud and working again with Dave calls for us to celebrate with our horns held high expresses, “Having Dave Lombardo join us again feels like we are picking up where unfinished business had left off. There is a silver lining to every cloud and working again with Dave calls for us to celebrate with our horns held high!”
"Testament is one of my all-time favorite bands, so to be able to amplify the news of their newest member, Dave Lombardo, and fire up the metal community is an honor bestowed upon me by the metal Gods!" says Jose Mangin of SiriusXM Liquid Metal.

Bild

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 04 Mär 2022, 18:17

Gatekeeper hat geschrieben:We Have a New Singer!

Check out clips from our new album below

Greetings friends,

We are excited to announce our new singer; Tyler “Tex” Anderson. Hailing from Armstrong, BC, Tex is a talented and exciting vocalist who has performed across Western Canada with his band Odinfist and is a mainstay in the Okanagan metal scene. Without his strong performance, creative lyrical approach and his work ethic, our new album would still be unfinished.

Please join us in welcoming him to GATEKEEPER. We hail from Western Shores!

Bild

From Tex:

“Gatekeeper has been one of my favorite bands in the Canadian heavy metal scene for years. When I saw that they were looking for a new singer, I knew I had to throw my hat in the ring and see if I was up to the task. Just getting to audition, screaming my way through some of my favourite tunes was an absolute blast! Then I was chosen as the new singer (for which I am eternally grateful) and it was time to get to work. When I heard the material the boys had been working on for the past couple of years I was blown away, and knew I had to step up my game as a singer and lyricist to match. I am incredibly proud of the hard work we put into this album, and of course the album itself! I can't wait for everyone hear it.”

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 15 Mär 2022, 18:22

Traveler hat geschrieben:*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT*
These last couple shows we said goodbye to our good pal Chad Vallier. Can’t thank him enough for kicking ass with us through these insane years we’ve had. But due to multiple commitments, bands, life, responsibilities… there’s only so much a guy can have on his plate. Can’t stress enough how important he was/is. And for that we are eternally grateful.
You will hear him destroy one last time on our new album which is now fully written!
Total bros and friends til the end.
Sooooo please welcome mister Nolan Benedetti AKA Nolly Drumrolly to the Traveler family! You may already recognize him from HROM and WMD.
An absolute monster behind the kit and one of our best friends. We look forward to destroying the stages with him and having a lot of laughs. Rok. #hrom #wmd #heavymetal #rock #wearedumb

Bild

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 04 Mai 2022, 15:51

Blabbermouth hat geschrieben:British extreme metallers CRADLE OF FILTH have parted ways with guitarist Richard Shaw and keyboardist Anabelle Iratni. Richard will be replaced for the band's upcoming tour by Donny Burbage, while Zoe Marie Federoff will step in for Anabelle.

CRADLE OF FILTH frontman Dani Filth commented: "It is with the gravest of sadness that CRADLE OF FILTH announce the departure of guitarist Richard Shaw and keyboardist Anabelle Iratni from the band's ranks.

"Due to other commitments Richard is passing his prestigious baton to newcomer Donny Burbage, who will be fulfilling guitar duties throughout the forthcoming US tour with DANZIG, alongside Ashok and bassist Daniel Firth.

"We also say farewell to Anabelle and thank her for her awesome contribution on 'Existence Is Futile', her successor being the very talented singer/keyboardist Zoe Marie Federoff.

"As with Rich, the band wish Anabelle continued success in all her future endeavours."

Regarding what led to Shaw and Iratni's departures, Filth said: "Unfortunately it just is what it is. If someone feels that their tenure with the band has ended, then who am I to argue with that? We have to respect that people have personal commitments and/or sometimes find the career choice of being in a band like CRADLE a tad overwhelming. That being said, the band are continuing as indefatigably as ever, with a slew of summer festival dates happening after the tour with DANZIG in the US and Canada, plus further Autumn announcements to follow swiftly after. We also have another exciting announcement to share, but all in due course! Regardless of what befalls us, we stay FILTHY!"

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 05 Mai 2022, 13:53

Zoe Marie Federoff hat geschrieben:“It is with immense pleasure that I announce the Grammy-nominated dark forces of Cradle of Filth have asked me to join them on their dark and fantastical adventures, and I’ve agreed to provide them with my vocals and keys. It’s a great honour to work with some of the people who inspired my own musical path in the first place and I couldn’t be more excited. I’d like to thank my bandmates in Catalyst Crime for encouraging me to go for this position, Vixen, Andy, and most especially the greatest keyboardist I know, Jonah Weingarten, for helping me prepare for the role. ⁣
You can catch me on tour in the US and Canada with Cradle of Filth for the next 6 weeks and throughout the summer festival season as well- check their site for dates and events! ⁣

If you are new to my page, welcome. I am honoured to help deliver your favorite CoF songs and I look forwards to meeting you!” - Zoe Marie Federoff

Bild

Ravenpride

Metal News

Beitrag von Ravenpride » 06 Mai 2022, 10:05

:sad:
Aphrodite hat geschrieben:Bild
Aphrodite hat geschrieben:This is the end for Aphrodite ! Thanks for those who have supported us and check out our band members other music!

Antworten