Pungent Stench

If it's Death Metal
-PMH-
Beitrag von -PMH- » 09 Dez 2006, 23:22

Österreichisches Urgestein - und de \"Been caught Buttering\" is sowieso geilstenst !!

Live auch immer wieder Hammer !! :party42:

willi
Beitrag von willi » 06 Jan 2007, 19:44

Aye!
obwohl ich persönlich die \"for god your soul...for me your flesh\" bevorzuge...

Aamon
Beitrag von Aamon » 10 Jan 2007, 00:17

[quotew05]
[iw05]Original von willi:[/iw05]
Aye!
obwohl ich persönlich die \"for god your soul...for me your flesh\" bevorzuge...
[/quotew05]

sie ist irgendwie ziemlich holprig. sehr genial zwar, aber die Been... kommt einfach musikalisch und soundtechnisch besser rüber.
muss mir die scheiben eh wieder mal anhören. weil nur auf vinyl, schon seit jahren nicht gehört leider

Erik Blutaxt
Beitrag von Erik Blutaxt » 10 Jan 2007, 00:40

ned umsonst bin i denen nach prag aufs winter assault nachgehirscht! (aber was red i, willi, du woarst jo mit eana auf tour!).
de stench-buam sand götter unter gewürm!

willi
Beitrag von willi » 17 Aug 2007, 10:26

;(

REST IN PEACE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear boys and girls!

You probably have noticed that I didn\'t post any updates on our forthcoming album for the last four weeks and now I have a sad announcement to make:

Due to band internal disputes, both personal and business related, we came to the point where it\'s impossible to continue making music together.
All upcoming shows have been cancelled and there won\'t be any further live activities in the future, at least not with the current line-up.
This wasn\'t an easy decision and, speaking strictly for me, I wish we could have worked things out. Unfortunately, we couldn\'t come to a compromise settlement. However, I\'ll do everything in my power to release this album, since I believe it\'s too good to be trashed and mostly because we owe it to you, our loyal fans! I will also continue making music together with El Gore, who had a big bearing on the new album and is a great musician and friend. I hope you understand my position and I would be pleased to see you at a show of my future musical projects, because I ain\'t done rockin\', yet!

Thank you for your abiding support and sympathy, but the time has come for me to move on and break new ground.

Yours,
Martin Schirenc (el cochino)

;( ;( ;(

ogerl
Beitrag von ogerl » 17 Aug 2007, 10:31

na geeeeeeeeeeeh

reanimapeda

Beitrag von reanimapeda » 17 Aug 2007, 11:42

jetzt dachte ich schon dass ich die ultimativen neuigkeiten hab und dann bin ich erst wieder zu langsam.

TheStranger
Beitrag von TheStranger » 17 Aug 2007, 13:05

Schade, haben mir zwar nie so getaugt, weil ich eher da Hollenthonfan bin, aber schade um jede österr. Band ;(

Aamon
Beitrag von Aamon » 17 Aug 2007, 13:15

total schade, live immer genialst , ganz traurig......

-PMH-
Beitrag von -PMH- » 19 Aug 2007, 22:21

[quote4g0]
[i4g0]Original von TheStranger:[/i4g0]
schade um jede österr. Band ;(
[/quote4g0]

stimmt; va Pungent Stench waren immer pipifein ... hmm, was machens jetzt mit der fertig aufgenommenen CD ? :d_gutefrage:

reanimapeda

Beitrag von reanimapeda » 20 Aug 2007, 11:35

der schirenc will die cd auf jeden fall noch rausbringen, gibt aber kein label im moment.

ach ja @hollenthon-fans:

\"Hollenthon live @ Arnhem Metal Meeting!
At least some positive news - we just confirmed to play a Hollenthon show at this year\'s Arnhem Metal Meeting on December 1st! \"

-PMH-
Beitrag von -PMH- » 20 Aug 2007, 12:26

supa, Arnhe(i)m is ja glei ums Eck ....

Theano

Beitrag von Theano » 21 Aug 2007, 14:31

schade :( ... gut dass ich sie am summer nights noch gesehen hab!

Lord Haggard

Beitrag von Lord Haggard » 28 Aug 2013, 13:05

"

We hereby inform you that after a 6 year break PUNGENT STENCH are back in business, again!

Original composer, vocalist and guitarist El Cochino (Martin Schirenc) has once again beaten the odds by re-animating the filthy kings of odor, and is joined by his henchmen Danny Vacuum (Genocide SS, The Accidents) on bass & vocals and
Mike G. Mayhem (Hollenthon) on drums.

Due to possible legal bullshit regarding the use of the name “Pungent Stench”, the re-born triumvirate from Vienna/Austria will perform all future shows under the banner: “THE CHURCH OF PUNGENT STENCH’

Fans will finally get what they’re asking for, throughout the years: An old school set list including some rare and even never played before material, such as tracks from the 1989 split LP with Disharmonic Orchestra, as well as classic smash hits from their first three albums!

The band is highly motivated and will play its first official show on Friday, 13th December 2013 at the Eindhoven Metal Meeting in The Netherlands. That day, THE CHURCH OF PUNGENT STENCH will perform together with other highly appreciated artistes such as Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Vomitory , Watain, Belphegor, Tiamat and Carpathian Forest.

Smell you later,

THE CHURCH OF PUNGENT STENCH"

Bild

Helge-Uwe

Beitrag von Helge-Uwe » 28 Aug 2013, 15:14

eh super, ham die fans wenigst was davon. und schad dass von der sechsten wohl nix spielen werden (dürfen)...
We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.

Antworten